Hair removal can be so annoying, right? If you choose to wax, the good side is that you don’t need to shave as often. But the downside is that is very painful, and if you go to a salon, it can be quite expensive as well. Also, if you have sensitive skin, using wax can leave some unpleasant experiences. However, sugar waxing is here for the rescue. You can make it at home and save a lot of money, too. It is easy to clean up and the wax itself dissolves with warm water.
Supplies You Need:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup warm water
- Put a medium-sized pot on the stove, then add the sugar, the water, and the lemon juice. Stir to mix it all together.
- Next, bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. When it starts bubbling turn the heat to medium. Don’t forget to stir frequently.
- When the mixture turns golden brown, turn off the heat and remove the pot.
- Pour it into a jar or container and leave it to cool down for 30 minutes.
- If it still feels hot let ii sit for several more minutes.