In the scorching summer days, the weather can make the skin sticky and unmanageable. You might even have those days where you have to take three showers to feel clean. This is a sign to make things much easier for you by coming up with ways to make the heat bearable.
One of the ways to combat the sun’s harsh rays on your skin is to use face mist. A face mist will give you that spritz of relief and also invigorate your skin with its essentials oils and fresh scent. If you live in a humid climate, this mist is also ideal to keep your face hydrated on the daily.
We’ve concocted an easy recipe that you won’t need to break your back making.
- empty spray bottle
- rose water
- tea tree oil
- jojoba oil
- lavender essential oil
- lemon essential oil
- orange essential oil
Note: This mist doesn’t need any bowl to mix the liquids in. Since it’s a super easy recipe, you’ll eyeball the ingredients in your bottle.
- Fill the bottle halfway with rose water.
- Add a bit of jojoba oil.
- Add 5 drops of orange essential oil.
- Add 5 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Add 5 drops of lemon essential oil.
- Add 5 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Mix well and shake it for 3-5 minutes so the liquids and oils coalesce evenly.
- Enjoy your homemade face mist!