Do you eat your breakfast every day or usually skip it? Most people, despite knowing how important it is, never have time to eat a proper breakfast in the morning. This can lead to overeating throughout the day and not having enough energy for everything that needs to be done.
With this easy and delicious recipe for granola cups, you can prepare your breakfast for days in advance. Use the weekend to prep them and enjoy them Monday to Friday without having to spend any additional time on them.
Every day, you can fill your granola cups with different filling. Greek yogurt and various fruits and nuts are always a great choice.
Here’s how to make the cups.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- Mash a banana together with honey and vanilla.
- Add the rest of the ingredients: cinnamon, salt, and oats.
- Mix everything together.
- Spread the mixture in muffin cups so they create a cup-shape.
- Cool in the fridge for an hour as you preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Bake for 30 minutes, take out, and let cool for 5 minutes before getting your cups out of the muffin tin.
- Every day for breakfast, fill a few granola cups with yogurt and your favorite fruits and nuts!